Perfect Pizza Perfect Pizza

Wow, that was surpisingly fun.

I even got a perfect pizza! This is a really good game to challege hand-eye coordination and placement. I'd condier this a Nintendo DS game if it weren't so...shallow.

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

Fun, but too short.

I beat this game in less than 5 minutes...and i'm not exaggerating. It's still cool though. I found out how to cheat, but AFTER i beat the game once.

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

Very nice.

I beat the game with Naruto on day 28, w00t. You are a hentai freak just like me? whhoooooooooo!

starfox revolution starfox revolution

impressive, most impressive.

This is a very cool game. well crafted, but you take damage too easily and the controls are clunky. plus, it should be a little more musical and maybe have actual voices instead of the grunts from the SNES Starfox

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

That was so freaking aesome!

I LOVE Love Hina, and you made possibly the best Sim Girl game i've ever encountered, and to top it off, it's HOVE HINA! The only drawback is the many many F-words, other than that, it is flawless! So many secret buttons...so many options...the possibilities! You should make a Saber Marionette J Sim Date next! Keep up the excellent work, Sempai.

All Your Candy All Your Candy

wasn't great.

Too repeatative. No difficulty rising and gets boring very quickly. I'm not to fond of the Clock Crew in the first place, so beating them up was probably the best thing about this game. The noises they made could have been better too.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

YAY! I beat it!

I ate everything and destroyed the ecosystem! This game is so cool. Make more!

Ultimate Arnie Soundboard Ultimate Arnie Soundboard

I love you.

More!

Sonic the Pervert 2 Sonic the Pervert 2

even better than the first!

If this doesn't make the front page, someone's gonna die! this is friggin awesome! I think it was cool that you had rouge in it. she's my favorite SA2 character.

(I agreed to help you out with this movie, but i guess we lost contact or something? Need any help with #3? Keep up the good work!)

Yeowi responds:

=P i dun know man. i'm really busy n stuff making other games.

game updated!!! has a save feature, fixed voices, a working preloader, more extras, can't lose mode, other fixes, less lag.

Catpocalypse Catpocalypse

HOW could you do this?!

I love cats! how could you do this?! well, it's a good game, i'm giving it this rating becuase it's that good, not because i dislike it. There's a difference.